Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dress Up #29/ Future Projects(DIYs)

Oh my its been what some weeks since I posted I awfully feel bad but like I've said I've become more and more lazy as a blogger..*sigh* I'm a bad blogger. I've been working on two dresses by altering them. I'll post some pictures when I'm finished. So at this very moment Spain VS Germany game is gonna start! I hope Spain wins(:

Shin an pasado unas semanas desde que puse algo y me siento super mal pero como dije me esho mas wevona..ya se soy una mala blogger. Ps estoy remodelando dos vestidos que tengo despues pongo unas fotos cuandolos haiga acavado. En estos momentos el juego de Espana VS Alemania va empezar! Hojala Espana gane(:
Dress Up:
Shirt: American Eagle
Shirt Underneath: ???
Skirt: Wal-mart
Belt: Forever 21
Bag: Wal-mart
Necklace (R.I.P it had an accident that day): Forever 21
Hat ( I want that hat): Kohls

2 comments:

  1. Cute hat and skirt. Oh and scrolling down through your posts, I really love your quilt cover on your bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your style. and that hat is really cute. I'm searching for that kind of hat too. but still couldn't find any. btw please look at my blog too and follow if you like it :) thx

    ReplyDelete