Wednesday, August 11, 2010

back to school/dress up #30&31

  Yesterday was the first day of school for me. I love my schedule except for not being able to TA for Mrs.Curtis, my fashion teacher. I'll explain tomorrow because I'm beat. Can you believe I have to wake up around 5 to make to the bus around 6:40! okay enjoy yesterday and todays outfits(:

Ayer fue mi primer dia de escuela. Me encanta mis clases menos que no puedo atudarla a mi maestra de diseno de modas. Mejor manana les explico bien porque estoy cansada. Pueden creer que me tengo que despertar a las 5 para alcanzar mi autobus a las 6:40! bueno ojala les guste mi vestuario(:



Dress Up #30
Top: Palmas
Vest: Forever 21
Pants: Kohls
Shoes: Wal-mart





Dress Up #31
T-shirt: Forever 21
Shirt underneath: Palmas
Shorts: Kohls
Shoes: Kohls
                                                                      
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment