Monday, September 6, 2010

dress up 35, 36, 37 & 38/update

Hey(: Its been a long time since I last updated or shared something but I have pictures. Hope everybody had an awesome Labor Day. I spent mine being lazy but I went walking even though it was windy. Did I mention I'm sick? I know right it sucks:S

School is alright except for my only stressing class, ap psychology but i tend to procastinate with the notes. Kids procastination is not your best friend! Okay, we tend to like it. I'm currently working on the makings of a fashion show for my school. I'll post more about that later. P.S. I finished my mini six piece collection(:

Hola(: Tengo musho que no pongo nada de fotos o me actualizado pero tengo fotos. No tengo escuela hoy y me la pase de guevona. Ando media enferma de gripa y ronca de pilon. La escuela esta dos que tres no me quejo.
                                                           



Dress Up 35
Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Kohls
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Necklace: ??




Dress Up 36
Shirt: Target
Skirt(Dress): Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Belt: Goodwill
Backpack: American Eagle
So, I finally got my shoes! I've been wanting them since I saw them last year(:

 
Dress Up 37
Shirt: Gift
Pants: Kohls
Belt: Kohls
Shoes: Forever 21





Dress Up 38
Dress(altered): Goodwill
Shoes: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment