Wednesday, January 19, 2011

busy bee

Sorry, I haven't posted anything lately but Im temporarily out of internet at home. I'm also been "busy" with school since I have to work hard on my collection for the fashion show. Guess, who is not going to Mexico for a few weeks?! Aside of that I need to apply for Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise(FIDM)...my dream school in a way since I would love to go to Italy but I can't. Well Im off to help my mother:D

Perdon, por no haber estado actualizando mi blog pero me quede sin internet en la casa. Ultimamente estado "ocupada" con la escuela. Ando trabajando muy duro para el desfile de modas en mi escuela y coser mi colecion. Adivina quien no va ir a Mexico?! Aparte de eso tengo que applicar a Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise(FIDM)....la escuela de mis suenos aunque quisiera irme estudiar para Italia pero no se puede. Me retiro porque ayudare a mi madre:D

No comments:

Post a Comment