Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello New Life, Goodbye Old LIfe

Yes, I know that I have been absent for a big while but moving on...guess who decided to start college or fashion school(in my case)?! *drumroll please* Me:D I don't think I ever mentioned I had gotten accepted to Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise in Los Angeles. I was accepted for the fall quarter in October but my summer is not going good. It consists of me sitting down on the computer(facebook) 24/7 except when I go out,  doing nothing, and Yuma doesn't want to give me work even though some stores need people. Maybe its because I lack experience since I've never worked in my short eighteen years of life. If they don't give me work, how am I going to get experience...okay so moving on...
  
      Last week, I kinda butted heads with my madre because I was complaining about doing nothing and she left to go somewhere. Istarted thinking about I should just start fashion school in the summer and I ocntacted my advisor. She said that if my mom was okay with it, I could. I talked to my mom and she gave the okay go ahead sign. I called my advisor who clicked away in her computer and I'm in the summer quarter. Now, I'm here counting down the days for June 30th when I'll be heading down to Los Angeles with my mom and grandma:D I just know I'm gonna cry my heart out when I am on my way:$ hehe

Ya se que tengo como mil anios que no me comunico por aqui. Adivinen quien empezara la escuela de modas tres meses antes? Ahmm se me ase que ni les dije que me acceptaron en Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise o mejor dicho una escuela de modas en Los Angeles. Me acceptaron para entrar en el trimestre del otonio de este anio pero mi verano esta muy aburrido. Nomas me la paso en el facebook 24/7 asiendo nada todo el santo dia y Yuma ni trabajo me quiere dar y segun las tiendas ocupan gente. No me dan trabajo porque no tengo experencia como no e trabajo en toda mi vida pero si no me dan como quieren que agarre experencia?!...okay a seguirle con mi historia.

La semana pasada me medio pelie con mi madre porque me estava quejando que no hasia nada en todo el santo dia. Me puse a pensar que deberia entrar este trimestre del verano y contacte a mi consegera. Me dijo que si podia y nomas le pidiera permiso a mi mama. Hable con mi madre y me dijo que si despues me contacte de nuevo con ella. Nomas hiso unas cosas en su compu y tada, ya estoy en el trimestre del verano. Por el momento estoy esperando que llegue el dia 30 de Junio porque me ire para Los Angeles. Me llevara mi madre y abuela y no te agarrantizo que yo vaya llorando por todo el camino:$ hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment