Wednesday, December 2, 2009

dress up #9

    So I took self pictures with my lame digital camera. I badly want an SLR digital camera plus a tripod uff! it'll be nonstop pictures hehe
    Ps me tome fotos con mi camara digital. Kiero ke kiero necesito una camara SLR digital de pilon un tripod? y puras fotos tendre hehe

    So today I recieved many compliments for my outfit^^ This one girl from Geometry told me she loves how I dress, along with its matchy but not that matchy, and I can pull off whatever I wear best compliment.
   Ps ahora recibie mushos comments buenos de mi ropa^^ Esta morra de mi clase de geometria me dijo ke le encanta como me visto, junto ke siempre ando combinada pro no tanto, y ke se me ve bien lo ke me pongo. mejor comment(:







                                    My tights have ripped:(
                                  Mis medillas se ropieron:(


                                 plaid shirt: Ross
                                 sweater dress: Forever 21
                                 blue tights: Forever 21
                                 red tights: Forever 21
                                black sweater/cardigan?: Kohls
                                black flats: Wal-Mart
                                rosario: gift from Jose(:
            
                    

1 comment:

  1. hm, i sort of like the tights ripped.. adds character, haha. and i love your hair girl!

    ReplyDelete