Thursday, December 17, 2009

lost fashion identity



im back with a lost of fashion identity
how can that be??
well i really don't like winter okay i do
but not the weather because I lose my fashion identity
you see I'm the type of person that cant stand the cold
so I end up in a hoodie,jeans,vans/converse during the winter:S
I see girls in my school in shorts, dresses..etc
I just can not stand being cold:(
What I am I going to do with myself..hehe

ya regrese sin mi identidad de moda
como puede ser?
enrealidad no me gusta el invierno okay si
pero no el clima por ke pierdo mi identidad de moda
eske mira soy bien frioleta y no sorporto el frio
y ps me veras kon un sueter, pantalon levis, vans/converse durante el invierno:S
Miro a las muchachas de mie skuela en shorts, vestidos..etc
Yo no sorporto el frio:(
Que voy aser konmigo..hehe




p.s. santa came early..bought me a laotop^^
p.s. santa llego temprano..me trajo una laptop^^
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment