Monday, January 25, 2010

long time since a haircut

Well, its been a long time since my last post like 23 days ago??  Im trying my hardest not to be lazy! Yes, those dam lazy sensations I get beat me. Maybe, thats why I can't start working out and finishing homework or anything!  I need to get motivated for myself(: My mother is really motivated on losing weight. Her secret? I have no idea! Okay moving on...15 more days until my birthday! I'll be 17 a year away from being 18 and months away from graduation! May I move on? Well I finally decided to cut my hair after 3 months of not getting a trim..see pictures on the bottom. I'll try to blog more much more even if its not fashion related(:

Mucho tiempo sin poner algo en el blog, como 23 dias?? Estoy tratando muy duro de no ser tan wevona! Si, esas sensasiones de wevonada me ganan. Alomejor es por eso que no puedo empezar aser ejercisio, y terminar la tarea ootra kosa! Necesito ke motivarme sola(: Mi madre esta bien motivada para bajar de peso, su secreto? No tewngo ni la menor idea! Okay, a lo siguiente..15 dias mas pa mi cumpleanos! Kumplire 17 un ano de los 18 y meses antes de graduarme de la prepa! Puedo siguier a lo siguiente? Por fin me decide a kortarme mi pelo desde ase 3 meses ke no me lo despuntavan..miren las fotos abajo. Tratare de aser blog mucho mas aunque no sea nada relacionado a la moda(:


1 comment:

  1. I love your hair it's very pretty x
    Check out my blog at:
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/
    From Dolly

    ReplyDelete