Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dress Up #26/ More about project

Last  Wednesday I took photos of my outfit. It was chilly that day the next day it rained(: I haven't been up to much lately. I went to a quinceanera last saturday but I didn't have my camera but friend did. I just have to lend her my usb and tada i have new outfit pictures plus party pictures hehe I take the ACT test tomorrow very nervous. It was payed by someone so all juniors in Yuma could take them. I'm taking them because thier free and I need them. Aaaah! I have the cold or cough whatever you wanna call it even though its getting pretty hot in Yuma again:S

El miercoles pasado me tome fotos de mi vestuario. Estuvo un poco helado pero el siguiente dia llovio(: No e esho nada casi estos ultimo dias. El sabado pasado fui a una quinceanera pero no tenia mi camara conmigo pero una amiga si nomas le presto mi usb y tengo fotos. Manana tengo que tomar el examen de ACT. Alguien pago para ke todo los de segundo de prepa lo tomaran y ps lo necesito aparte de que es gratis. Aaaah! Me testoy enfermando de tos y tengo una moquera ke uff! gewww hahaha Esta empezando aser calor otra vez en Yuma:S








Dress Up:
Dress: Forever 21
Blazer: Kohls
Boots: Ross
Scarf: Marshalls

So here is a little preview of what I'm doing in my  fashion class. My friend was pretending to eat my pin cushion. Oh btw shes angie my fashion buddy. If Im not in class, she isn't able to sew or cut because half the time I correct her even though shes the more experienced one. hehe ILY Angie(:

Aqui les dejo un poco de lo que estoy asiendo en mi clase de diseno de modas. Mi amiga prentende en comerse mi pin cushion. Oh ella es mi amiga Angie, es mi buddy en la clase. Si no estoy en clase, ella no puede coser or cortar porque aveces la tengo que corregir aunque ella es la que sabe mas hehehe TKM Angie(:














   

No comments:

Post a Comment