Friday, August 10, 2012

We are back!

            Yay! We're back! We as in Sophia and I. Yes, I already had my baby and she's adorable. 
I told you she is adorable(: 

             My daughter's name is Sophia Annette. She shares the same middle name as me because I want to start a tradition. I hope she continues my middle name or as a first name tradition. I gave birth to her a month after my birthday on March 9, 2012.  She weighed 7 pounds and 9 oz and her height was 19 inches. She was an average newborn.
Sophia Annette(L)

    On my next post, I'll post up pictures through out the time of her birth to now. Yesterday, She turned five months. My baby is growing up too fast and I'm loving/hating it.
Happy five month!



                                  







No comments:

Post a Comment