Thursday, February 11, 2010

dress up #14

Hello! Today was sad but an okay day! My mother told me in the morning to put on some pants because it was cold. I didn't listen but boy my toes and fingers were freezing not my legs.

 Hola! Ahora fue un dia triste pero estuvo okay! Mi madre me dijo en la manana que me pusiera pantalones porque estava asiendo frio. No le hice caso pero mis dedos tenian frio aunke mis piernas no.
Funny thing in anatomy today. Mr.Ferry is always complaing on how we never manage to finish the days activities but it always seems someone gets him off topic. Oh well atleast there intersting conversations. Another thing I learned in French; Miss. Edwards told us its was impolite to have our hands on our laps! I had no idea about that.

Una cosilla chistosa paso en atonomia hoy. Mr.Ferry siempre se keja de que jamas acavamos las actividades de ese dia pero parese ke alguien siempre le saka conversacion y se pone hablar y hablar. Nimodo de perdis esta interesante la convercasion. Aprendie otra kosa en Frances; Miss. Edwards nos dijo ke poniendo las manos en nuestras piernas o en la silla es falta de cortesia en francia! No tenia ni la menor idea de eso.

I dislike Geometry but the funny thing is I need math for fashion design! The rest of the classes were okay except my last class fashion design it frustrates me! We are still doing the Pride&Prejudice costumes even though the play has passed already and they hadn't told us in months in advance! Plus, I suck at sewing even though I want to be a fashion designer but I have imagination and creativity.

No me gusta geomatria pero la cosa chistosa eske la necesito para diseno de modas! Las demas clases estuvieron mas o menos excepto diseno de modas, me ase que me fruste! Todavia estamos asiendo el vestuario de Pride&Prejudice aunque ya aiga pasado la obra y no nos abian disho en semanas avanzadas! Ademas, no soy buena para coser aunque voyu estudiar para disenadora de modas pero tengo imajinacion y creatividad.


Dress Up:
Kelly Clarkson Shirt: Her concert years ago
Cardigan: Kohls
Shorts: DIY
Tights: ???
Belt: Goodwill
Shoes: Goodwill
Rosary: Gift from Jose

1 comment:

  1. i am in love with the shoes .... more power to good will ... and love that you incorporate your family time on your blog ...
    <3 alisha

    www.six-twentytwo-onine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete