Wednesday, February 17, 2010

dress up#16

Another quick update: Today was blah, still trying to finish that dress; I just can't get the sleeve binding correct uggh! stress over a dress I'm not inspired but determined to finish! I went running with my little brother. It felt good(: I made a bet with him! I'll tell you tomorrow. Im tired once again.

Otra actualización rápida:Ahora estuvo blah, todavia estoy tratando de akavar el vestido; No puedo aser el enlace de la manga bien! estresada por un vestido que ni estoy inspirada pro determinada para acavarlo! Fui a correr con mi ermanito hoy. Se sentia bien(: Hize una apuesta con! Manana les digo. Otra vez estoy cansada.




Dress Up:
Long Sleeve Shirt: Gap
Skirt(dress): Forever 21
Tights: ???
Belt: Gift
Shoes: Goodwill
Rosary: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment