Tuesday, February 9, 2010

dress up#11/ saturday early birthday

Last saturday my mother bought me a chocolate cake to celebrate my birthday which is today(: Oh! I almost forgot I finally went to my local Goodwill! I was so amazed! I can now officially say I thrift shopped hehe I bought a blouse and a beige shoes(:

El sabado pasado, mi madre me compro un paste de chocolate para celebrar mi cumplio anos temprano aunke hoy es mi cumpleanos(: Ay! Casi se me olvida, Por fin fui a mi local Goodwill! Ahora puedo officialmente disir que fui compras de thrift?? hehe Me compre una blusa y unas zapatillas(:



Dress up:
Button up blouse: Goodwill
Tank Top: ???
Skirt(actually dress): Forever 21
Tights: Wal-mart??
Shoes: Goodwill
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment