Wednesday, October 26, 2011

18 weeks(L)

I'm so sorry! I've been wanting to write on here but I never know what exactly to write. I do have plenty of what to say but i don't know if I should write about it. It's very personal and deep what I have been going thru since I found out I'm pregnant. I'm very happy and blessed for this baby even though I'm going thru an emotional roller coaster. I also thank god for giving me a supportive family and friends who are taking care of me and being on my ass twenty-four/ seven.

Perdoname! Desde ase tiempo que  e querido escribir aqui pero nose exactamente que escibir. Yo se que tengo mucho que platicar pero nose si escribirlo. Todo es bien personal y con todas las cosas que e pasado desde que me entere qu estiy embarazada. Yo estoy bien feliz y agradecida a dios por este bebe aunque este pasando por momentos emocionales. Tambien, agradesco a dios por darme familia y amiga(o)s que siempre me estan cuidando viente-cuarto/ siete.
4 months/meses<3

No comments:

Post a Comment