Monday, November 9, 2009

dress up #2

Its monday! Its lazy monday for me because school starts late around 10 which i end up getting up around 7 envys not really haha well i had to take a shower and did nothing to my except iron my bangs. 

 Lunes! Lunes el dia wevon para mi con eso ke entro tarde a la eskuela komo las 10 y ps me levanto komo las 7 envidia naaaa hehe hoy me tuve ke banar y nomas me planshe el kopete.
 
Sorry for the pictures! I just took them afterschool because my soon to be photographer was not here today btw my little sister took them so yeah. 

Perdon por las fotos! Apenas me las tome despues de clases eske mi fotografa no estava aaa me
ermanita me las tomo.


 I just threw on leggings, a white t-shirt, cardigan and my boots! I love my boots^^

 Ps nomas me puse las medillas, una blusa blanca, el sueter y mis botas! Amo a mis botas^^

                                                     
School was okay it was little blah.plus my grilled cheese got burned... my bad hehe at least i had my green apple(: Anyone love green apples?


La eskuela estuvo mas o menos aunke un poco blah.Ademas ceme my sandwhich de queso...tuve la kulpa hehe pero de perdis tenia mi manzana verde(:Kien le gusta las manzanas verdes?


                               



Cloth/Ropa
white t-shirt/blusa blanca:Kohls
gray/gris leggings:Wal-mart or Target??
navy blue/ azul marino cardigan:Tommy Hilfiger
tanish boots/botas: Ross





                       

No comments:

Post a Comment