Friday, November 20, 2009

dress up #5

The Plan ACT is actually better than Plan SAT but longer! Yup I took it today which I had to get up early okay not really just get to school earlier. I forgot my hot chocolate:( Okay, I'm finally gonna post an outfit today.
El Plan ACT actualmente es musho mejor ke el Plan SAT pero mas largo! Si lo tome hoy el examen y me tuve ke despertar temprano okay enrealidad no pero nomas ir temprano a la eskuela. Olvide mi chocolate caliente:( Yupi por fin pondre mi vestuario hoy.

Oh! I forgot to tell you..we had to take the test in the auditorium! I was falling asleep but Mr.Burgandman(i think i spell it wrong) would sometimes talk and wake me up hehe
Oh! Se me olvido disirles....tuvimos kque tomar el examen en el auditorio! Me andava kedando dormida pero Mr.Burgandman(kreo ke lo eskribe mal) aveces ablava y me despertava hehe



The weather was okay but its getting colder and I need cardigans, coats and sweaters! I can't seem to find my black tights! These are footless tights which I need for saturday because I have a wedding to attend>:S
El clima esta mas o menos pero se esta poniendo mas frio y necesito sueters! No puedo encontrar mis medias negras! Las ke tengo son medias sin pies y las necesito el sabado porke tengo boda!



 
If you haven't noticed my leggings have a tuny hole! In my fashion class they accidentlky ripped with the sewing machine's table! grr!

Si no notaron mis medillas tienen un hollo pero por ke en mi clase de diseno de modas accidentemente se me ropieron con la meza de la maquina de coser!:S






I'll be back on sunday with wedding pictures!
Refresare el domingo con fotos de la boda!

Zebra dress:Wal-mart
Zebra hoodie:Ross
tights: IDK
ANkle boots:Gap

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment