Monday, November 30, 2009

dress up#7/Thanksgiving belated

Hey people! The pictures are from Thanksgiving.
Hola! Las fotos son del dia de pavo.

 
 
My handsome uncle fyi hes into kicknoxing and boxing
Mi tio bien wapo. Le encanta el box y kickboxing



You've meet my monsters before but not the other one. The boy is Javier my little brother.
Ya konosieron a mis monstros pero no a este. El es Javier,mi hermanito.


 
 
 
This isn't even half of my mom's side of the family actually my tatita/changito(my grandpa)
Esta no es ni la mitad de la familia de mi ama bueno de mi tatita/cahangito(mi abuelo)



My tatita being a tiger hehe
Mi tatita asiendose pasar komo un tigre hehe


It had to be family lmao!
Tenia ke ser familia haha


 

Plaid Tunic: Ross
Red patterned tights:Forever 21
White tights:Target or idk
Boots:Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment