Monday, November 23, 2009

dress up#6

            Bonjour! I have wedding pictures to post. Well, not that many because I danced my ass off^^
            Bonjour! Tengo fotos de la boda ke fui este sabado. Bueno no mushas xke me la pase bailando^^




                I love dressing up! Who doesn't love feeling pretty? Well some people don't but i do...I plan my outfits like weeks before an event..I know this chick right? hehe
                Me encanta arreglarme! A kien no le gusta sentirse hermoza?  Bueno una gente no pero a mi si...yo planeo mis vestuarios semanas antes del dia...ya se esta morra asi? hehe                                 


                       I was originally gonna put black tights but I felt it was too dark for the wedding.Plus, my sister(not really) helped me out^^ I ended up with out heels when I started dancing typical me muahaha
                    Originalmente me iva poner unas medillas negras pero sentie ke estava muy oskuras pa la boda. Ademas mi hermana(no es mi hermana) me ayudo^^ Tipico de mi me kite las zapatillas kuando empeze a bailar muahaha

           My sister blanca...do we look a like? People always ask if were sister which were not. She's just my back-next door neighbor            Mi hermana blanca...nos paresemos? La gente siempre nos pregunta si somos hermanas pero enrealidad no somos nada. Ella actualmente es mi vesina de atras a lado 

                       
                                                                                              
Let me introduce you to my nanita(my grandmother) and my mother^^  
Deja les presento a mi nanita y a mi madre^^


My lovely little sister's actually a pain in you know what! haha Who actually looks like me?? Everyone says Mia some people mistake her as my daughter:S
Mis hermanitas hermozas kien son un dolor de cabeza! hehe Kien actualmente se parese a mi?? Todos disen ke mia ay unos ke astan disen si es mi hija!:S
 


 
So heres the newlywed...aww dam weddings they make me wanna cry:( in a good way though hehe 
Aqui les presento a los recien casados...aww bodas me asen cerer llorar:(pero in una manera buena hehe






 
 
Oh! BTW this is Anahi^^
Oh ella es Anahi^^


Best friends since middle school! 
Mejores amigas desde la secundaria!


Dress:Forever 21
Tights:Forever 21
Belt:Forever 21
Heels:Burlington




No comments:

Post a Comment