Wednesday, November 11, 2009

dress up#4

Few more minutes until No School today is over:(but in the bright side i got new glasses a little to big my brother said I look like Ugly Betty the mexican version idk which one actually) So today my mother woke us up which i almost screamed "theres no school today" but remembered we were going to Calexico,Ca^^

Faltan unos minutos hasta ke se akave el dia de No Ay Eskuela hoy:(pero en el lado positivo agarre nuevos lentes aunke mi ermanito me dijo ke paresko betty la fea) Hoy mi madre nos depserto temprano en ke yo hiva a gritar "No hay escuela hoy" pero me akorde ke hivamos ir a Calexico,Ca.

We were on our way hearing Piolin de la manana, they were on prank calling someone and one of the people tells this lady Mam are you alergic to pinguins OMG my mother and I bursted out laughing lmao! This is what you do when your bored on your way!

Hivamos en camino oiendo el Piolin de la manana, y estavan en su segmento de aserles bromas a la gente. En una de esas le ase el piolin(kreo) Senora es alerjica a los pinguinos haha Mi madre y yo nos soltamos riendo! Esto es lo ke ases kuando estas aburrida en kamino.
 




  We went shopping in las palmas a type of swapmeet/fleamarket,Forever 21( I bought a dress, polkadots glasses, 3 tights,a belt and a sweater hoodie)  and to the mall.

  Nos fuimos de compras a las palmas, un tipo de swapmeet, Forever 21( me kompre un vestido, lentes de bolitas, 3 medillas, un cinto, y un sueter) y al centro comercial. 
                                            


 
 
 
 
 
I saw this nice looking car wish I can have it naaaa I want a Jeep  Wrangler(the old version).

Mire un carrazo shin kiziera tenerlo naaa yo kiero un Jeep Wrangler( la version viejita)


          Dress: Wal-mart
          Cardigan: Fallas Paredes   
          Bag: Grandma gave it yo me
          New Glasses: Corona Otique?
          Ankle boots: Gap

                                                            

                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment