Tuesday, November 10, 2009

dress up #3

Hey, someone had told me tuesdays are weird? I think they are because its ike tuesday the second day of the week I guess haha escuse me I'm having a twix moment here hehe So yeah my phone alarm went off around 5:20 am supposibly it wasn't working I was proved wrong! I kept on hitting the snooze button over and over again until it was 6:05 I think? I got up straightned my bangs a and some wispy hair in front.


Hey, alguien me dijo ke los martes son raros? Yo kreo ke si xke es martes es el segundo dia de la semana emm kreo haha conpermiso etoy teniendo un momento twix hehe La alarma de mi cellular me desperto a las 5:20 de la manana con eso ke supuestamente no trabaja bien ps en realidad si! Nomas repetia pegandole el botton del snooze  asta las 6:05 kreo? Me levante y me planshe el kopete y uno ke otro pelo enfrente.


I went to my friend's house in the morning and when we came back to the bus stop one of the neighbors from the corner told her "Your going early to the bus stop so they wont leave you huh" We started laughing hehe You might see them in the back of the picture.

Fue a la casa de una amiga y kuando regresamos a la parada del camion nos dise un vesino de la eskina "Se van a la parada temprano para ke no los deje asi" Soltamos la riesa hehe Alomejor los ven en la foto.


 
  As you can see I did my own DIY leggings btw thier old so yeah but hey they still work^^ 

 Como pueden ver hise un projectito con mis mallas aunke ya estavan viejitos pro todavia sirven^^


No school tomorrow! I get to sleep in maybe even get to Calexico to do some wedding dress shopping for the 21 of this month=DD Fly!


No ay escuela manana! A dormir se a disho alomejor asta me voy de compras a Calexico con eso ke ya mero tengo boda el 21 no es mia=DD A volar!



  Button down tunic: Ross
  Spaggethie Strap shirt: IDK

  DIY ripped leggings:wal-mart
  Gold belt: Aunt gave it to me
  Black ankle boots: Gap
  Reddish-Pinkish sunglasses: Forever 21                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment