Monday, March 1, 2010

Dress Up#18

Hi! Its been like a week or more since my last outfit post but I blame the weather.Its been cold last week, it evened rained on Saturday. Update: I finally finished my bodice and sleeves(: They were  hard but easy at the same time actually they seemed hard at first but as I progressed it became easy. I'm proud to to say I learned hot to sew a bodice and short sleeve^^ Now, I have to the skirt! Wish Me Luck(:

Hola! Tengo como una semana o mas desde mi ultimo subido de vestuario pero le esho la culpa al clima. La ultima semana a estado demasiado frio hasta llovio el sabado. Actualazion: Por fin acave las mangas  y el busto:) A principio se me hizo duro pero al tiempo que progressava se me hizo facil(: Ahora si puedo disir orgullosamente que se como coser mangas cortas y el busto^^ Ahora tengo que aser la falda! Deseanme suerte(:



Dress Up:
Skirt(dress): Forever 21
Shirt: Target
Flats: Old Navy
Belt: Forever 21
Rosary: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment