Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dress Up#20

Hey! Another quick post because I seriously have to get an essay done and start sketching for an early admissions to FIDM. Wish me luck(: Today was a lazy day, I didn't go running, feel asleep and done nothing but think. nice huh. Update:I kinda screwed the side of the skirt but everything okay(: I hope Im finished by friday. I need to study for my 6.2 french quiz! Au revoir(:
Hola! Otra actualizacion rapidita porque seriamente tengo que acavar unos disenos y essay para una admision temprana a FIDM. Desanme suerte(: Ahora fu una dia deflojera, no fui a correr, me kede dormida y nose hize nada pero pense. chilo asi. Actualizacion: Como que me eqivoque en la falda pero todoesta bien(: Ojala que el viernes aiga terminado. Necesito que estudiar para mi examen de frances! Au revoir(:

I moved before the 10 seconds hehe/ Me movie antes de los 10 segundos hehe


Look an ant!/ Miren una hormiga!


Dress Up:
Tunic: Target
Cardigan: Fallas Paredes
Shoes: Old Navy
Rosary: Gift

1 comment: