Monday, March 22, 2010

dress up#21, #22, #23

Yay! I finally post some outfits but I forgot about todays:S I tend to get home and get myself comfortable. Apparently its been around  83 farenheight (thats how you spell it right?) Its getting hot no! I like the its not cold but not hot either weather. sigh my french teacher is right Yuma  only has two weather the not hot(cold) and hot. Yuma was in the Guinness Book of World Records. You wanna guess for what? The hottest place on earth or was it the US?

Yay! Por fin pondre mi vestuario pero olvide el de hot:S Acostrumbo a llegar a la casa y ponerme comoda. Apparentemente a estado como a 83 de calor. Se esta poniendo calor y como que no. Me gusta el clima que no esta frio pero tampoko calor. Mi maestra de frances tiene razon Yuma nomas tiene dos temporadas la de no calor(frio) y el calor. Yuma a estado en el libro de records. Quieren a divinar porque? Por ser el lugar mas caliente en el mundo o sera en Estados Unidos?
Sundays Outfit( March 14)
 My room is clean for like the first time. Okay my mother had to stay on saturday to supervise my cleaning well I actually requested he supervision hehe
Mi cuarto esta limpio por primera vez. Okay, mi madre se quedo para supervisarme pero actualmente yo le  dije que se kedara hehe.
Dress Up #21
Blouse: Hollister
Cardigan: Kohls
Shorts: Gap
Shoes: Somewhere in LA
Bag: Walmart
Glasses: Forever 21

Tuesday( March 16)
Dess Up#22
T-shirt: Forever 21
Vest Cardigan: Wal-mart
Jeans: Palmas(Flea Market)
Hat: Forever 21
Shoes: Old Navy
Scarf: Marshalls
Rosary: Gift

Thursday(March18)
Dress Up#23
Shirt: Hollister
Skirt(dress) Forever 21
Cardigan: Kohls
Belt: I have no idea(its that old)
Shoes: Somewhere in LA( have them since 7th grade)
Rosary: Gift

1 comment: