Thursday, March 25, 2010

dress up#25

Hello! Im super tired had a long day. School was okay even though I cursed as I seamed ripped my bodist. I somehow screw up in every two steps hehe We went to San Luis for my brother's soccer practice. We were there for about three hours which I ran but then I read The Last Song. I love the story so far I can relate to the romance(: So, Im here and posting my outfit. Plus, updated a little tomorrow last day before spring break(:

Hola! Un dia largo hoy y ando super cansada. La eskuela estuvo mas o menos aunque me desia cosas a mi misma quando tenia que kitar las costura lo de arriba de mi vestido. Nose como me puedo estar equivocando cada dos instrucciones hehe. Hoy fuimos a llevar a mi hermanito hasta San Luis para que ensayara lo del futbol. Estuvimos alli como tres horas pero corrie y despue sme puse a leer The Last Song. Me encanta el libro y entiendo lo del romance(: Aqui estoy poniendo fotos y actualizando un poco antes de salir de vacasiones manana(:
My little Sister's Dog(Barbie(i named her)
La Perrita de mi hermanita(Barbie(yo la nombre)

Dress Up:
Shirt: Fallas Paredes(Forever 21)
Shirt underneath:???
Boyfriend Jeans: Kohls
Long VestCardigan: Wal-Mart
Shoes: Old Navy
Rosary: Gift
                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh. Lucky bum. Enjoy your spring break! Just got back and IM ALREADY SICK OF IT.

    Ohhhh, school...

    Love these photos. The sunlight is fabbbb!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete